Usage creative guidelines
1. Usage Request
- All requests for award seals and usage agreements must be made by email to Melissa Hudish at email@example.com.
2. Creative Guidelines
- Recommended size is 100% of supplied seal size.
- On a white or light background, badge should be printed in color and kept in existing format.
- All quotes must be attributed to publication name with the date of the review.
- The following disclaimer needs to be included with all submitted creative using the seal: “(Publication name) is not affiliated with and does not endorse products or services of (Name of Licensee).
Using an award seal or quote on your advertising and product packaging are two high-impact ways for your company to promote the award among consumers and to help drive sales.
Check out these additional usages to promote your award seal or quote.
- Product advertisements and commercials
- Website (a link to the publication’s website must appear wherever logo is displayed)
- Social media (organic and paid)
- Product or product packaging
- Retail displays, including counter displays, shelf-talkers, point-of-purchase displays, posters/wall hangings
- Email and newsletters
- Intranet and internal correspondence
- Trade marketing
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the benefit of licensing?
Fashionista is a trusted source of fashion news, criticism, and career advice with a monthly readership of more than 2.5 million. As one of the most influential voices covering fashion, Fashionista is an agenda-setter for the industry as well as influential fashion-focused consumers. Leveraging your award seal in the marketplace can make an impact amongst your prospective customers.
2. What is the turnaround time on licensing approval?
Turnaround time is 24 hours after receipt of payment and submission of creative for approval. All creative material must be approved before it is distributed.
3. What do I do when the license expires?
If you wish to continue using the quote or seal license after it has expired, you may reach out to YGS directly at: breakingmedia@theYGSgroup.com and we can provide you with a renewal quote. Should you decide to not renew for another term, please remove the creative from your website, email signature, collateral, etc… and cease use of the previously licensed content.